I suggest you ...

Samsung Galaxy S II T-Mobile (SGH-T989) Tough Case -

Please consider making Tough Cases for the major U.S. carrier variants of the Samsung Galaxy S II. Stupidly, they've all drifted away from the reference design. Selfishly, you should make one for the T-Mobile variant first. T-Mobile people need all the love we can get.

233 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ZacZac commented  · 

This post was made in October and still no feedback yet on if a case would be made. Let's get this plan put into action already... you can't forget about us T-mobile customers.

• MikeMike commented  · 

Please make some... i've been waiting forever for a case to come out

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Please make a case for the Samsung Galaxy S II for T-Mobile!!!! It's been months already!!

• jeremyjeremy commented  · 

I got a tough case for my galaxy s, and beat that thing like it stole from me. never a scratch on the phone. everyone I recommended buying one too has been very happy with me :D

please please please make a tough case for the tmobile variant of the galaxy s ii

• Erin McNernyErin McNerny commented  · 

I would quickly buy either the tough case or a pop case for my T989. I want drop protection in a sleek package, and the other brands I've seen don't satisfy (in my mind) the "sleek" requirement.

• Natalie NguyenNatalie Nguyen commented  · 

will definitely buy 2 of the tough case.. 1 for me and 1 for my bf

• Jonathan LamJonathan Lam commented  · 

POP! cases would be appreciated too! ID or Stand models....Actually, anything from case-mate would be appreciated!!!

• Jonathan LamJonathan Lam commented  · 

POP! cases would be appreciated too! ID or Stand models....Actually, anything from case-mate would be appreciated!!!

• JimJim commented  · 

Case-Mate,

I just purchased four (4) Samsung Galazy S II T-Mobile variants (SGH-T989) for my family. I want to buy four of your Tough Cases for these phones, but your website currently says "Coming Soon!" I see there has been feedback asking for these cases since Oct, and I'm sure since the record Christmas purchases of smartphones, demand has only increased.

Here's my request: Please announce a release date for SGH-T989 compatible Tough Cases.

Thanks!

• WilliamWilliam commented  · 

Please make a tough case for the T-Mobile version of the Samsung Galaxy S 2 !!!!!!

• Benz87Benz87 commented  · 

Can we get some love for tmo. Wish had the pop case or another fuel case :) cuz the battery blowws

• Big MikeBig Mike commented  · 

We need a decent case for this sweet device. All the ones available out there are POS's!

• MarikeMarike commented  · 

Tough case please! Had my phone for less than 24 hrs and already dropped it. :(

Yuuup! Our T-Mo SGS2 needs some tough love.

• FeFe commented  · 

por favor!

Please make this tough case already.

• Mariquita TandocMariquita Tandoc commented  · 

Make it, make it, make it... pop (goes the weasel) case :) lol!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base